The ultimate goal of marketing activities is to help businesses increase sales and profits. Here are 10 tips to help businesses increase the efficiency of the operation cost.
1. Find a number of measures cost less costly to increase the value of your products or services of the business, then try increasing the selling price. Typically, both sales and profits of the enterprise are increasing.
2. Find ways to make the customer must come to a definitive decision between buying and not buying the product. The more you give customers more choice, the ability of their purchase decisions not as high and the business will not sell.
3. You can prove their products are low price by dividing its price into the smallest parts, such as introduction: "Just give is 10,000 VND per day you can enjoy this service" for a higher cost to service 3,650,000 / year.
4. Offering customers a surprise bonus after each trading. This will help avoid cases where the client hesitated, waiting until the last minute or change in purchase intent.
5. In the best form of advertising small businesses on a postcard and send it to potential customers in target markets. Postcards usually inexpensive and easy to use. These customers are not interested in which types of advertising will tend to read the classified ads shrink so ...
6. If the prospect put a lot of questions for businesses, it means they are looking to purchase real. Let's seize this opportunity, do not just answer their questions like "what answer this question," which should be enlisted to know why they should buy or use the services of the business.
7. Choose witnesses among existing customers and use them in all the ads. They will be those who provide evidence that the business is to give our customers the products or services as promised. However, only use the witness can tell the specific benefits that they have been using your product or services of the business.
8. In the corporate website, should set the question title contained many benefits that customers will get. This will induce them to find out the remaining contents of the site.
9. Testing the marketing methods used. Allocate marketing budget 80% for the type of marketing has brought efficiency and only 20% use the remaining budget for the new type of marketing is in the testing phase. The fact that businesses follow this model are continuously growing, even when the market is intensely competitive.
10. Rapid handling of customer complaints with a positive attitude. To put the customer relationship on the immediate interests of the business. Customers will purchase the business and often they are the important catalyst to help businesses with new customers.