Advertising products and services on the network is considered an object-oriented methods appropriate marketing. It tends to stimulate the interest of buyers to the product on your site. Therefore, advertising on the network can be more effective than mass advertising on television, newspapers or other means of correspondence.
1. Introduce customers to your website using search engines for multiple functions.
· Provide customers with your new website address, allowing them access to your site on a regular basis.
· Announcement on the means of mass media on its website
· Establish links to the website is compatible with your website, such sites on the same market-oriented just like you and do not compete with your website.
· Write articles, essays, Web sites often your industry or interest.
· In the Web address, E-mail over the stationery and the company's cardvisit.
· Advertise on site media locally.
· Print the website address in the address book yellow pages Internet.
· Notify the sales representative about the new website.
· Provide discounts for online shoppers.
· Send the postcard humor on his website.
As pointed out above principles, you should advertise your website through traditional forms of advertising and advertising through the use of mutual connection. If customers are interested in but your information, they will bookmark and visit next time.
2. These factors help to sell products or services online effectively.
Using the special form to describe products and services. If you can describe the products and services by their particular form, then it should apply on-line form because searching online is much easier thanks to the support by means of special search . You can also advertise products and services using a combination of many different forms that customers may apply when searching for your products provided that the form will appear Standing on the web page you have requested vehicles listed on that search.
· Use competitive pricing policy. Anywhere on the Internet customer support compare the prices of the commodities of the same type, then the lowest priced item will be a best seller. At the same time for most products, the online prices may be lower than prices on the store to create an incentive to create the trust of customers for online retailers, partly due to lack of encounters between individuals in the transactions, and to compensate the customer can not carry goods for yourself.
· Tangible factor: Customers still want to hold, examine, taste, or try to talk to someone before buying. The seller should provide their products for retail or storage of such products where customers can go to access directory of network marketing before returning to conduct the sale.
· Consistency of items. The mass-produced goods are more likely than other sale items manually or produced by traditional methods. The mass-produced items often have more consistency on its features, is easy to calculate the cost of production more and more widely known.
· The requirements indirectly. Customers will tend to buy items not on current needs rather than items for immediate use. The manufacturer has the ability to pre-production planning, the planning and delivery queue will have greater opportunity to use the Internet to promote sales.
· Understanding the customer's product. It is thought that online commerce between businesses (B2B) will increase faster than online commerce between businesses and customers (B2C) (except for large companies such as Amadon, Auto Bytel, CD Now And Dell). The reason is that unlike most clients, the business is no stranger to the characteristics of the products they need and therefore feel more relaxed on-line ordering.
· The commodities are traded regularly. The standardized items are traded regularly (home appliances, children's clothing, stationery phamv.v ...) are often familiar with the customer and therefore easier than ordering online. These transactions will save time and avoid them escape from the tedium of the sale.
3. These services can be deployed on the network.
The following services are those services can be successfully deployed on the network.
Educate commercial training
· The software and computer services
· Custom Broker
· The financial services, healthcare, remote healthcare
· Market research.
· Search the labor
• Information and communication
· The travel services
· Design and site maintenance
· Management Consulting
· Services and graphics printing
· The auction service
· The rental service Just write the island through some major search sites like Yahoo (www.yahoo.com) or Google (www.google.com) may be a series of statistics of all possible services different types are being offered online.
The success of a business providing online services also depends on the common factors; such extent that products meet market demands like. However, the service provider to have affinity with the Internet because their products tend to be handled digitally. Most service providers work to collect, store, control and dissemination of information.
The digitized information can easily collect and transmit at a lower cost via the Internet compared to other means of telecommunication services khac.Cac also attracted many customers through the Internet. Voice through the Internet gateway providers use IP technology to transmit voice through the telephone channel is a data field is strongest growth around the world.
4. The products that customers can buy online.
Forester Research study of 1998, has divided the online retail market into 3 categories of traders: convenience goods, goods and services additional research and common goods. These goods are traded handy such as books, music, clothes and flowers. It is expected that the diversity of goods increases, the appearance of shipping services and the extensive retail promotion will increase the understanding of the trade in these goods online. The additional goods traded more common, such as grocery, personal goods, those goods, but the average cost is critical but by obstacles from the lack of a distribution system to course and the slow pace of e-commerce customers.
So we evaluate this market mainly develop in some specific areas such as special-use goods, pharmaceutical products. Cost of goods and services related to research higher than the two categories of goods on sale and are to be arranged according to trend information; category includes airline tickets, computers, automobile. The provision of online information sources and sales of this type will tend to increase significantly.
The products that customers can buy online:
. The computer products.
· The periodicals etc ...
He estimated that the major growth areas in e-commerce will be the global media and entertainment industries, tourism (including hotels and airlines), professional services and financial , insurance and retail. This study has shown that the critical success factors of these products include certain elements: strong brands, product characteristics and competitive bids. It should be noted that not a complete study about the psychological aspects of online customers to determine why some array or enterprise customers to buy products and services while others do not.
In May 7/1998 Wayne State University in the city of Chicago in the state Michigant has surveyed 113 companies, about 87% of them said that they did not purchase goods and services in the previous 6 months. It seems that the fears of customers, at a smaller level of business is to search for and purchase goods and services over the network went beyond concerns about security issues, financial position of the transactions. A limited study was conducted to find out these factors. An interesting question is the extent of the change in buying habits of customers and businesses.
Maybe the business will be easily changed over to cut costs, improve delivery time, contact the supplier, and simply improve the efficiency of the ordering, shipping and delivery. Further forms may be traded between the B2B business increased because it has different characteristics to the individual buying habits tradition. It is important to ask it because characterized by direct shoppers to stroll through the stalls, shops, commercial centers, the stores or they want to purchase through network to save time for other activities such as sports, entertainment, etc ...